I was very kindly nominated (quite a while ago now!) for this award early on in February by Elsie MC to do this mystery blogger award! And I’m finally getting around to doing it! This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
- My current Syrian Hamster is named Dwight after Dwight Schrute from The Office US
- The Office US is my all-time favourite show!
- I’ve just started going to Physiotherapy and apparently I’m very flexible?
- What is your earliest memory?
I can vaguely remember my 2nd (I think) birthday party where I had two people around and it was completely Tweenies themed. Otherwise it’s my dog chasing me up and down the hall while I was on my hobby horse. I think those two are my earliest memories but I’m really not sure.
2. What is the funniest joke you have ever heard? (Can be one you’ve made up)
Okay, I’m a huge pun fan. The other day, I just said to my mum, “Costa, more like Costa fortune.” I swear my brain runs on puns.
3. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Currently, I think the schools system in the UK. There’s so much I would like to change about the world, but everyone can see how the UK’s school system is going downhill, but the government ain’t doing nothing about it. They’re providing more support for mental health but mental health in the teenage years are so heavily influenced by the pressures of schools.
4. Who is your inspiration?
Josh Ramsay from Marianas Trench. He’s overcome so, so much, from depression, to eating disorders to herion addiction, and if he can get over all of that and succeed, there’s no reason I can’t too. (Cheesy as hell, I know. cheesiness is my area of expertise)
5. If you opened up your own museum what would be on display? (That’s my random question )
This is a truly wonderful question! A museum of books would probably be in mine!
If I’ve tagged anyone who doesn’t like to do awards etc., please let me know! I don’t know why, but I always feel bad for tagging people in case they find it annoying, and never know who to tag!
My questions to those who are tagged:
- What’s you favourite scents?
- What are 3 words you like?
- What kind of ‘other’ room would like in your house if you had extra money? (e.g library, art studio)
- What extra subject do you wish was taught at school?
- Is there a hobby you’d like to try?
Hope you all enjoyed! This was actually a fun award and I loved the fact there were some questions!
Lucy 🙂 x